Friday 31st May & Saturday 1st June - 7.30pm
in the Freckleton Memorial Hall
The Village of Flower & Music
Freckleton is located in the Fylde, Lancashire,
England, UK, just north of the river Ribble. It is one of the oldest
Fylde villages. Historically, Freckleton’s main industry is
agriculture but there was a time when it was a sea port with boat
building and sail making.
The Freckleton web site is a showcase for the
village. It provides information about local history, the shops,
pubs, restaurants, council, businesses, facilities, services and
amenities that are available locally.
There are also pictures from around the village
as well as information about the Lancashire Coastal Way and links
to everything we can find of relevance to Freckletonians.
Please use the menu at
the top of the page to navigate the site.
New businesses registered this month
All In One.
offers a painting and decoratoring service in Freckleton. <more>
Freckleton Cricket Club - 14.05.13
2013 Cricket Fixtures and Sponsors Poster can be found <here>
news items >>Submit
a news item >>
Freckleton C of E Spring Fair - 18.05.13
WISHES (PTFA) of Freckleton C of E School are holding a Spring Fair at the Freckleton C of E school on Saturday 18th May 11:00am to 2:00pm. Lots of stalls and activities will be available including Tombola, Bouncy castle, Cakes, Raffle, Bric-a-brac, BBQ, Maypole dancing. A family friendly, fun filled event <Poster>.
Harlequins Presents - 31.05 / 01.06
Inspector Drake and The Time Machine, this new adventure by the intrepid duo is a wonderfully absurd and ludicously silly, farcical comedy. Two nights only on Fri 31st May and Sat 1st June starting at 7.30pm at Freckleton Memorial Hall, School Lane. Tickets £7 includes Hot Pot Supper. Bring your own bottle. Tickets from Wendy/Chris on 01772 880203 or 07812 718173.
Freckleton Half Marathon - 16.06.13
The Half Marathon is being held on Sunday 16th June. Entry for the 2013 race is now open. Details can be found on the <Freckleton Half Marathon web site>.
Freckleton Fun Run - 16.06.13
The Fun Run is being held on Sunday 16th June starting immediately after the Half Marathon. Entry: £2.00 on the field on the Saturday or Sunday * Limited to 200. <Poster>
Freckleton Village Singers Celebrating - 22.06.13
Freckleton Village Singers are celebrating their 40th anniversary on Saturday 22nd June 2013 in The Village Hall starting at 7:30pm. Price for the tickets is £6 including supper. If any of the original singers would make themselves known, they will be special guests. Contact Michael Lancaster 01772 632312, or Jenny Leeson 01253 737946.
an event >>
Business Room Wanted - 10.08.12
I am looking at setting up my own business of counselling and reiki healing including teaching and attuning reiki. Do any local businesses have a spare room to rent?
Contact Keeley on
07765884464 or email
<more Help Me
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don’t leave it to someone else. If you’re generally healthy and aged between 17 and 65, do something amazing.... Give blood. To make an appointment or to sign up as a blood donor please click <here>.
If anyone would like copies of the original
pictures on the site then please send a request with the name/number of
the picture(s) to
The pictures are 'Donationware'. We request that you make a donation
to the Freckleton
Younger Years Charity, which is working towards building a Youth Club
in the village.
Clubs, Organisation's and Contacts
Our contacts page contains names, addresses and contact details for all
the Freckleton Clubs and Organisation we know about. There are also a
number of useful links and telephone numbers for local service providers.
If we have missed anyone then please let us know. <more>
Is your Freckleton business listed? If not, please send
us your details via e-mail for your FREE listing.
We have a number of useful services that we can offer
to Freckletonians. Click here or
on the 'Extras' logo to find out more.
The Freckleton web site is an independent community
project for the benefit of all. We do not represent or speak for any official
village or council organisation's.
Whilst I make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of
all information on the site I cannot guarantee it. Please let me know
if you find any mistakes, errors or omissions!
WANTED - News items, Events and Local Business
Do you know of any events or activities being
organised in Freckleton? Have we missed your business? Know any interesting
If so, please let me know. Contact me at
If you have any suggestions for the site please contact